Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the new beginning....




"I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting."

Quotes from Harry Callahan



The idea of writing this blog has been in conception ever since when i was in UiTM puncak perdana during my diploma years. i had a blog which only active not even half a year.(in the beginning i was so enthusiast in expressing in my 1st blog). Truth is, the reason i write this blog is for my public relations counseling project which each of p.r part 6 students have to have their own blog. luckily we are free to express anything except sex,religion and politics. but come to think about it, nowadays people use blogs as a medium to express and making money doing online business (to name a few my friends have theirs such as campurjunk n belisaya). So, hopefully this might be a good way to escape. At least, I get to do what I like and talk about what I love which is photography.


To all my PR wannabe team members, friends, and readers (if there's gonna be any, hopefully there is), please give me this chance to prove my ability to write and express my interest so that i can share it with all my friends and readers out there who loves to click click with their DSLR - opens to all users of camera canon,Nikon,Olympus n the rest which not enough space to fit in this 1st entry..hahaha..

No comments: