Sunday, January 4, 2009

New year 2009


A new year a new beginning for all of us called human. forget the bad past and remember the good memories that happens in our life. for me, its really a fresh start for me since ive start on my 1st career. the post sounds cool n kaboomm, corporate development & public relations executive. but, with less experience and my 1st job really kills me. in a good way, it teaches me to be a good and better employee. this blog is not the intention to tell the readers about my life, but since its been a while i did'nt update this blog for a very long period, so no harm of writing this. so long till we meet again with lots of pictures & intresting story to share.
with this, i would delighted to wish to all my blog readers and viewers
A HAPPY NEW 2009 !!!
may 2009 brings us a better health, wealth and happiness in our lives.

1 comment:

RIDZWAN AHMAD said...

hi enjory-rs.first of all,thanks for visiting my blog.actually,the reason im into blogging is for my pr counselling project subject that ive learned in my uni.but,the fact that i love photography and i want to show to others my work,so i continue with this blog.not much intresting stuff i add in,juz a few polls which i change every month n the chatbox so it look cool..thats all..