Saturday, August 16, 2008

Abang Ezmir's & Nurul's Wedding Ceremony

Kg. Pengantin, 15 august 2008 - a grand wedding ceremony was held at kg. pengantin,ampang. i was the unofficial photographer yang menyelit2 between the official photographer and the guest.hahaha.(terasa macam pengantin artis la pulak...). it was really a grand wedding with the kids playing kompang + drum (dunia dah moden) and also silat plus girls dancing zapin. i did enjoy the night as got to meet with my cousin's, 2nd cousin & and the big family since the bride that my cousin married with is my 2nd cousin..hahaha what a small world. not much to say then as my writing is not newsworthy enough. ( damn...i can't be a good reporter). pictures do tell story, so enjoy looking.























pic from top :bridegroom's elder sister, my mom & waheeda, bridegroom's sister




pic from top : my cousin adra running from the reporter, and she pose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud job bro!keep it up!